General Use of images
All of the images posted to Suzanne Easton Photography are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial ShareAlike license (CC BY-NC-SA). This means you are free to share and distribute the images as long as you follow these conditions:
- Attribution: Attribution to Suzanne Easton Photography including a link to this website (https://suzanneaston.com) must be made along with the image.
- Non-Commercial: The image must not be used for commercial purposes under any circumstances.
- Share Alike: If you edit or transform the image or build a derivative work off the image, you need to use the same license (CC BY-NC-SA) and attribution for your work.
License to Copyright
Commercial use of the images is allowed only if expressly granted by Suzanne Easton Photography. Please use the contact button below to chat about use of my images.
Licensing for Artists
I enjoy working with artists to provide inspiration for new work. The process of working together and watching your projects develop is great fun and has taught me so much about how others see things differently. I also love to see your final interpretation of my image. I just ask that you talk to me before doing so.
- Use for reference is free to amateur and hobby artists, as long as the derivative work is not sold.
- Completed work should be accompanied with a discreet attribution/credit to source material when displayed or shared online.
- If you decide to sell work in the future then upgrading to a polished licence is just an email away.
- For any works which are sold.
- My written permission is required for this.
- The fee is 10% of the sale price.
- Not gaining written permission before selling works based on my images breaks copyright law.
The best way to cover yourself legally is to get in touch providing the following information:
- Your name and country.
- A link to the photo(s) you'd like to use
- Which licence you intend to use.
I can then get back to you and provide permission to use the image(s).